Thursday 3 December 2009

Carding 'Red Sky at Night'

















Today instead of driving up the M5 to fetch our caravan back from the repair man, I am carding some more 'Red Sky at Night' - Cherry Red and Black Merino with Firestar and red Angelina. Really pleased with the way this is spinning and I am Navajo plying the yarn which is giving me an Aran weight which will knitted into a scarf for a Xmas pressie (not saying who for yet!).


Why am I not driving up the M5, well Mr SS started running a temp last night, so the 'man flu' turns out to be 'real flu' and we do need to be careful as he is less than three months over heart surgery, so instead of spending tomorrow at Lincoln Christmas Fare with our Lincolnshire friends I shall be tending the sickbed. Could have been worse it could have been tomorrow and a long way from home.......


On the plus side at least my spinning wheel is OK.......









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails