Tuesday 21 September 2010

Lost time...

The last two weeks have been manic. After our relaxing week away we had the most exhausting week imaginable. Em's MA dissertation was due in on Sept 15th by noon at the latest, and everything was going well until reading the protocol we discovered that the main text had to be double sided - OK not too difficult. How wrong could we have been - after several hours we managed to sort out the margins - which of course had to be mirrored to allow for binding - but then we hit problems. For some reason the PC wouldn't talk to the printer - aaaaaagh......

Several hours later - after trying nearly everything we could think of - eureka - I found that I can save a Word document as a PDF - sorted. We managed to print, with the margins in the right places and with a day to space - deep breath.

I know it is crazy, but I really feel as if I have got one over my PC - as if!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails