Friday 25 March 2011

No pressure then!

I've been in a bit of rut recently - doing my usual thing of taking on too much (will I ever learn? - they do say that you can't teach an old horse new tricks - so no probably not!) and putting my self under pressure to complete (or should that be compete?) projects. Plus my stock of bags for the summer shows is growing - five more done this week.


I joined the 11 shawls in 2011 knit along, no pressure there, I have nearly finished number 3 and have 4 and 5 planned - so things are moving along quite nicely (although Mr S does complain that I am no company in the evenings as I always seem to be counting...)





Then there is the mystery shawl for 2011 issued in monthly instalments - this is going to be my first square shawl so I am quite excited - but I only joined this today, so I have the first three instalments to catch up on, and I still have to dye the yarn...............

1 comment:

  1. stunning... and look forward to seeing the outcome of the dyed yarn when you can disclose...
    Best wishes Shani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails