Friday 11 April 2014

Goodbye and Hello

This week has been a bit of a roller coaster for me having come to the end of my wheel rationalization program agreed with Mr S!

Last week saw the arrival of my new Matchless, the previous week my re-furbed Traddie and old Matchless went to new homes and this week I waved goodbye to three more old friends - my bent-wood Herring - Francis, my not sure who made it wheel, Nellie because I thought she look like a baby elephant and my Country Spinner Hiawatha.  The house is looking quite bereft in my opinion, although Mr S is very happy to have some spare space that isn't occupied by a spinning wheel!

Tuesday morning saw all three safely strapped into my car as I headed to Sheffield to hand them over - and I was feeling very righteous indeed.  But I noticed an advert on Revelry - someone in Wakefield was selling a Journey Wheel, well Wakefield is only 21 miles from Meadowhall in Sheffield!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails