Friday 27 December 2013

It doesn't do to get you hopes up!!!

Phew - survived, not only the awful fuss that is Christmas, but the wind and rain that swept across south Devon on Monday.  We had gone away to our usual hidey hole for the duration, but hadn't expected the weather to be so extreme and with more gales forecast for Thursday night and today we made the decision to come home early...............

I just missed Mr S running from the waves, but those are his footprints.....


Mr S and I don't do Christmas presents as such - mostly we buy each other presents as ideas occur, so to be told that he had ordered me a surprise was tantalizing to say the least!  Prodding and guessing got me only knowing looks, but a grin when I mentioned sheep!  Would he really - buy me a sheep!  No, of course he didn't but a girl can dream - two Baby Southdown lambs would look perfect in the garden and would really take up too much room...


Picture from http://www.rostraverfarm.com

No I got a pair of sheep earrings in enamel very pretty, but not, as I keep telling him, really sheep......................................






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails