Saturday 9 January 2010

Camera


I really can't believe it, my camera, which is just two years old, died yesterday! One minute it was fine and the next it had stopped working. New batteries? No I tried that, the only way it would work was through the AC Adapter - and that is no good for taking pics away from a power source.

No choice, as I can't possibly manage without, but to purchase a new one. The old camera was a Fuji Finepix A920 - a Christmas present from Mr S, which we found had a museum setting a function that has proved valuable for taking pics of documents in Record Offices and the like. So the new one had to have the same function.

Several hours later I had plumped for another Fuji, this time the F200 EXR. Now I just can't wait for it to arrive.................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails