Tuesday 3 April 2012

Got in front of myself

Been frantically rushing around to get everything together for the Craft Fair on Saturday - only to find yesterday that I am ahead of myself! Set up a mock table and only managed to squeeze about half of the items into the space which means that I can now relax a bit.....

Mr S bought me this instead of an Easter Egg! It was to cheer me up as I won't be able to go to Wonderwool this year..... because I shall be at Elton Manor as a Games Maker for the Wheelchair Tennis Test Event in preparation for the Paralympics in September. The Wheelchair Tennis runs from September 1st until the 8th so you might get to see me on the TV!





















That meant that my sheep collection grew by two in the last week as my friend's daughter gave me this lovely back pack.
















All this reminds me that I still have Peter Norfolk's cushion to knit for the Woolsack project - he wants a Union Jack cushion and I have found a pattern in Aran, for which I have dyed up the red and blue, so it shouldn't take too long - especially if I get it cast-on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails